Thursday, August 26, 2021

Friendship is a fine art

 While surfing the net recently, I came across a site I hadn't visited before.  It is MissInkStamps.com .  As I browsed the site, I came across a stamp set which really caught my eye.  It was the Blooming Brushes set. 

Now please understand I am in no way affiliated with this company.   I simply loved this stamp set and wanted to share what I created using it!



 I started out with a butter cream card base and added a piece of decorative paper from my stash.  I inked around that paper with Distress Ink Vintage Photo.  It was then added to the base card using adhesive tape.  The large oval was then cut from the Cottage Cutz Stitched Oval Frames.  The largest die of the set was used and cut from butter cream cardstock.  I then stamped all the images with Versa Claire Nocturne Ink.  The images were then colored with various copic markers and fussy cut.  The were glued together with liquid glue and placed atop the oval.  I stamped the sentiment onto buttercream cardstock using the same black ink.  I cut sentiment out with Stamp Simply Fishtail Sentiment Banners die set.  It was then popped up using foam squares.   I found some pink enamel dots in my stash and added three of them for the final tough.  

I hope you like the finished card.  I loved coloring these images and certainly will be using them more in the future.  If you are interested in any of the products used, just click on the links provided in the text portion of this post and you will be taken directly to the product page. 

Be sure to subscribe to my blog and sign up for my mailing list (Please be sure to send all your crafty friends over so they can sign up too!)

Thanks for stopping by and have an amazing day!

Jeanne
A Stroke of Jeanne-ius
Never Stop Creating


Facebook  
YouTube 
Pinterest
Instagram

1 comment:

I would love to hear any comments of suggestions you may have regarding this blog. Thank you so much and have a great day!