Wednesday, August 4, 2021

Artistic Hello Card

  For the past few days I will be featuring cards that I made using the Spellbinders Card Kit of the Month for August.  This is the fourth of seven cards I  created.  You can view the kit by clicking on this link  Card kit link .  I love Spellbinders kits of the month because they come so jam packed with goodies to create at least 10 cards!  But in actuality, you can create so much more.  They also come with add ons that can be purchased separately, (even by non-club members!), which can add to your card making even more.  They also have several other clubs you can choose from.  When you purchase more than one club, you will receive a discount,  You can view all the different value clubs by clicking this link Value Clubs.



This card is completely constructed using the materials from the card kit, except the two circles.  I started with a white card base and added a mat of mirrored gold.  Yes even that comes with the kit!  Then I chose this cute decorative paper with the scissors all over it for the background.  I then cut a white scalloped circle and a plain circle using more of the designer paper.  They were cut using spellbinders and FSJ dies I had in my stash.  I then glued them together and created the little collage in the center using die cuts from the kit.  



I  added a puffy heart sticker a flag and gold flower also from the kit.  Lastly I chose two of the chipboard letters top create the "Hi"  at the top.  

This card, and all the cards from this kit so far was so fun and easy to create!  I hope you are enjoying them.  Only 3 left, so be sure to check back the next 3 days!  You don't want to miss any of them.  

Be sure to subscribe to my blog and sign up for my mailing list (Please be sure to send all your crafty friends over so they can sign up too!)

Thanks for stopping by and have an amazing day!

Jeanne
A Stroke of Jeanne-ius
Never Stop Creating


Facebook  
YouTube 
Pinterest
Instagram


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear any comments of suggestions you may have regarding this blog. Thank you so much and have a great day!