Saturday, August 7, 2021

Do Your Thing

 For several days now, I have been featuring cards that I made using the Spellbinders Card Kit of the Month for August.  This is the last of seven cards I  created.  You can view the kit by clicking on this link  Card kit link .  I love Spellbinders kits of the month because they come so jam packed with goodies to create at least 10 cards!  But in actuality, you can create so much more.  They also come with add ons that can be purchased separately, (even by non-club members!), which can add to your card making even more.  They also have several other clubs you can choose from.  When you purchase more than one club, you will receive a discount,  You can view all the different value clubs by clicking this link Value Clubs. 

I really like the clean, crisp look of today's card.  




I started with a white card base which was provided in the kit.  I chose a background paper from the paper pad.  I then cut two navy blue rectangles.  These were glued in opposite corners.  The spaces were then filled with die cuts and chipboard stickers.  Making for a completed card.  All the items used were included in the card kit except for the liquid glue. 

I hope you enjoyed this series of card created using Spellbinders Card Kit of the Month for August.  I know I enjoyed creating them!  If you like what you have seen, please consider subscribing to the Card Kit of the month or any of the other many clubs available.  Remember, the more clubs you subscribe to, the bigger the discount!  

Be sure to subscribe to my blog and sign up for my mailing list (Please be sure to send all your crafty friends over so they can sign up too!)

Thanks for stopping by and have an amazing day!

Jeanne
A Stroke of Jeanne-ius
Never Stop Creating


Facebook  
YouTube 
Pinterest
Instagram


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear any comments of suggestions you may have regarding this blog. Thank you so much and have a great day!