Wednesday, June 23, 2021

Sending Blooms Your Way

 I recently received this adorable free stamp from Honeybee Stamps for making a $75.00 dollar purchase.  It was so cute, I wanted to create a  card using it.  



I used the Honeybee Summer Stems paper pack for the background, envelope flap, and to frame the image.  It was stamped onto Xpress it cardstock and colored with my copic markers.  It was then cut out using my stitched squares dies and placed onto the card.  I stamped the sentiment in black and cut it out with two fish tales on the ends.  It was adhered to the front of the card.  



I LOVE Honeybee products and I am sure you will too.  And with free gifts like this, you can't go wrong.

Thanks for stopping by and "Keep On Crafting!"


Jeanne

1 comment:

I would love to hear any comments of suggestions you may have regarding this blog. Thank you so much and have a great day!