Tuesday, July 20, 2021

Spellbinder Be Merry Collection Launch

 Spellbinders is launching it's newest collection entitled Be Merry Collection.  Today I will be featuring the Friendly Snowman Stamp Set.



To create this card, I started with a white, A2 base card.  Then I selected this colorful stripe background paper from the Holly Jolly Prints  paper pack.  The image was then stamped onto some X-press it Cardstock (used for copic coloring) . The smallest snowman was stamped  first and then masked off to stamp the other two.  I wanted it to look like a happy family.  The sentiment was stamped with clear pigment ink using the Home For Christmas stamp   set and embossed with black embossing powder.

I colored the snowmen using my Copic Markers.  and then cut them out using the Candlewick Rectangles Die.  I also used a strip of green cardstock which matched one of the stripes in the background paper and added it to the left side of the card.  On top of that I placed a strip of the pink glitter washi tape from the Girls Life Washi Tape collection.  

Foam squares were added to the back of the rectantle to pop it up and placed inn  the center of the card and I added some sparkle drops for embellishments.  Here is a close-up of the snowmen:



I hope you like this card and will check out this new collection for your  Christmas and Winter cardmaking.  A lot of the products I used for this card are currently on sale!  

Thanks for stopping by and Keep on Crafting!

Jeanne

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear any comments of suggestions you may have regarding this blog. Thank you so much and have a great day!