Thursday, April 16, 2020

With Caring Thoughts.

I  have had this Altenew Build A Flower stamp set "Lavender" for quite a while now and never used it.  I decided to pull it out today and give it a spin. 



I started by stamping the flower using Shades of Purple mini ink cube set.  The stems were stamped with Tropical Forest mini ink cubes.  I then cut them out with the coordinating die. 

I decided to use the Leaf Frame cover die also from Altenew as my background and cut it out with white cardstock.  It was then glued to a light lavender cardstock.  I kept the center section of the leaf frame die and glued it to the center of the card.  The flower stems were trimmed to so that they fit the square and the center flower was popped up. 

The sentiment was then stamped using black ink onto white cardstock using the Spellbinder Vintage Elegance stamp and die set.  I trimmed the cardstock and popped it up to cover the bottom of the square and stems. 

Here is a close up of the card. 


I used a black fine tip marker to fill in the centers of some of the flowers.  

If you are interested, all of my cards are for sale for just  $4.00 ea.  plus postage.  You can view them all in my dropbox folder here.

Be sure to subscribe to my blog and sign up for my mailing list (Please be sure to send all your crafty friends over so they can sign up too!)

Thanks for stopping by and have an amazing day!

Jeanne
A Stroke of Jeanne-ius
Never Stop Creating


Facebook  
YouTube 
Pinterest
Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear any comments of suggestions you may have regarding this blog. Thank you so much and have a great day!