Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Sending Happy Vibes Your Way

Lately I have been addicted to digital stamps and color with my copics.  Today's card features a beautiful digital image called Big Flouncy Peony from Power Poppy 


I started out by printing the no-line version of the flower and the sentiment onto X-press It Blending card.  Once sized and printed, I colored with my copic markers.  Let me tell you, this one took a long time to color.  Lots and lots of petals.  Once finished coloring, I trimmed it to size and matted with a coordinating cardstock and attached both to a white card base. 

As an extra added feature, I covered the flap of the envelope with the same paper that I matted the card with.  Then I stamped "Happy Mail just for you" using black ink and the Happy Mail stamp set from Fun Stampers Journey.  I love coordinating the envelopes with the cards.  I think it adds an extra special touch to the set. 


The copic colors I used were:  RV66, RV63, RV52 YG67, YG63, YG03.  Here is a close up of the flower:



If you are interested, all of my cards are for sale for just  $4.00 ea.  plus postage.  You can view them all in my dropbox folder here.

Be sure to subscribe to my blog and sign up for my mailing list (Please be sure to send all your crafty friends over so they can sign up too!)

Thanks for stopping by and have an amazing day!

Jeanne
A Stroke of Jeanne-ius
Never Stop Creating


Facebook  
YouTube 
Pinterest
Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear any comments of suggestions you may have regarding this blog. Thank you so much and have a great day!