Saturday, April 11, 2020

Two Different Colored Cards - Same Digital Image

Today I came across another digital stamp creator on Etsy.  It is  called Abstract Flowers and is from  Alex Syberia Design .    Since I love to color, I decided to create it in two variations as shown below. 



I created the orange version first.  I colored the flowers with my copic markers.   I then cut the paper to size and mounted it onto some orange cardstock which was then attached to a white card base.  I then stamped the sentiment in black ink using a Spellbinder stamp set. 



On the second version, I decided to do a pink and a lavender flower.  I colored these also with my copic markers.  Once finished, I cut to size and mounted on a lavender cardstock.  Then they were attached to a white card base.  The sentiment was stamped with black ink using a Spellbinders stamp set. 



I love them both for different reasons.  I would love to hear which one is your favorite.  Just let me know in the comment section below.

Copic colors I used:

Orange Flowers:  R46, YR09, YR16
Pink Flower:  RV66, RV63, RV52
Lavender Flower:  V17, V15, V12
Leaves:  YG67, YG63, YG03
Stamens:  Y38
Centers YG03, YG63


Be sure to subscribe to my blog and sign up for my mailing list (Please be sure to send all your crafty friends over so they can sign up too!)

Jeanne
A Stroke of Jeanne-ius
Never Stop Creating


Facebook  
YouTube 
Pinterest
Instagram


4 comments:

  1. Love your use of color! Fabulous cards Jeanne!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I have been admiring your coloring of flowers you do beautiful work. Love everything you put out there. I love both these cards purple is my favorite color but the orange also stands out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Nancy! I know, I am not normally an orange person, but it did turn out to be very pretty!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear any comments of suggestions you may have regarding this blog. Thank you so much and have a great day!