Monday, April 13, 2020

Thank You in Blue

Today's post is a little late, but I have been working on an order for cards.  I decided to take a break and create something new.  I have a pile of stamps and dies I have never used, and decided it is time to put them to use. 


I started by wanting to use the wavy scallop stitches dies from Simon Says Stamps.  I also wanted to use the frilled petals stamp and die set from Altenew.  I first cut a piece of white cardstock with the scalloped edge.  I then stamped both the flower and stem.  The flower was stamped in Glacier Caves mini cube ink set  and the stem was stamped using Green Fields mini ink cubes also from Altenew.  

I placed the white cardstock piece offset onto a piece of blue cardstock that matched the flower blossom.  They were then trimmed to 4 x 5.25 inches and attached it to the front of a white card base.  

The sentiment was embossed onto the blue portion of the card with white embossing powder.  
The stem was glued to the white portion and the blossom was popped up with foam square.   Finally, I added two blue and one white pearl to the front of the card.  

If you are interested, all of my cards are for sale for just  $4.00 ea.  plus postage.  You can view them all in my dropbox folder here.

Be sure to subscribe to my blog and sign up for my mailing list (Please be sure to send all your crafty friends over so they can sign up too!)

Thanks for stopping by and have an amazing day!

Jeanne
A Stroke of Jeanne-ius
Never Stop Creating


Facebook  
YouTube 
Pinterest
Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear any comments of suggestions you may have regarding this blog. Thank you so much and have a great day!