Friday, April 10, 2020

Hand made, hand colored, Greeting Card

Hey guys!




I know it has been forever since I last posted here on my blog.  But with all that is going on now in our crazy world (I hope you are all staying in and staying healthy!) I have had plenty of time to create.  I have literally piles of cards to show off and inspire you with.

I have recently started using some digital stamps.  If you don't know what they are, they are a downloadable image that you can print out (any size you want) and color.  They are awesome as that they only take up space on your hard drive.  And as you all know, I do have a love for coloring.

So today I am featuring a beautiful image from Angie Blom Digital Designs called "miss you flowers".  I will be showing off more of her designs in the future.

This particular file also came with the sentiment.  I printed it out onto X-press It Blending Card because I knew I would be coloring it with my copic markers.  I chose these beautiful, vibrant colors, and then matted it onto a piece of Tangerine Fusion cardstock from Fun Stampers Journey, Placed it on a white card base, added some orange rainbow drops (also from FSJ) and wha la!  A perfect card of encouragement, or friendship.






If you are interested, all of my cards are for sale for just  $4.00 ea.  plus postage.  You can view them all in my dropbox folder here.

Be sure to subscribe to my blog and sign up for my mailing list (Please be sure to send all your crafty friends over so they can sign up too!)

Thanks for stopping by and have an amazing day!

Jeanne
A Stroke of Jeanne-ius
Never Stop Creating


Facebook  
YouTube 
Pinterest
Instagram

Here is the list of colors I used to color this image:

Large Flowers:  R46, YR09, Y28
Centers:  Y38, Y35, Y11
Small Flowers:  E33, Y38, Y35, Y11
Centers:  E47, E25, E23
Berries:  R46
Leaves YG67, YG63, YG03
Small Leaves:  YG03

4 comments:

  1. Another gorgeous card I have so many pencils, markers, I love coloring but boy I can't color a flower to save my life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Nancy! Just keep practicing with those coloring tools!

      Delete

I would love to hear any comments of suggestions you may have regarding this blog. Thank you so much and have a great day!