Wednesday, November 4, 2020

Altenew Winter Essentials Collection

 Today I am featuring a card I created using the new Altenew Winter Essentials Collection.  This is a great collection and as soon as I saw the fireplace dies, I knew I had to have it!



I wanted to create a warm inviting look to the front of the card.  I used the Altenew Modern Fireplace Layering die and scraps of different colored papers to create the fireplace.  I used foam tape to raise up sections of the fireplace and give it more dimention.  


I then used the Mantel Decor-Winter Die Set to add the embellishments to the fireplace.  A striped background paper was chosen to give the look of wallpaper.  I love how this turned out.  Inside I may put a sentiment like "Wishing you a warm and cozy Holiday".


I hope you like this card and will give it a try yourself.  

Jeanne

2 comments:

I would love to hear any comments of suggestions you may have regarding this blog. Thank you so much and have a great day!