Thursday, November 12, 2020

Ever Embroider a Card???

 I have always wanted to sew and/or embroider on a card, however, I have never had the opportunity - until now!  Spellbinders Large Die of the Month is perfect for stitching on cards.  The set comes with a boarder, tree, and snowflake dies.  I used two of the three for my card today.



This is a really hard card to photograph.  I chose to use mirror gold paper for the background.  The tree and border were embroidered using shiny green and red floss.  It was embellished with journey gold embellishments and I chose a sentiment from  FSJ's Merry Words stamp set which I embossed with gold embossing powder.  This card really sparkles and shines.

The large die of the month club is a monthly subscription where you get a new large die set every month delivered directly to your home.  Spellbinders has many different types of subscriptions that you may want to check out.  

I receive both the small and large dies of the month and just love them!  I look forward every month to seeing what will be coming next.  

Here is another look at today's card. 



I hope you enjoy seeing these cards and will try out a subscription yourself!  

Jeanne


Supplies:

Large Die of the Month

FSJ Merry Words Stamp Set (retired)

Mirror Gold Cardstock

Whip Cream Cardstock

Red Embroidery Floss

Green Embroidery Floss

Clear pigment ink

Gold Embossing Powder

Journey Gold Embellishments. 

Easy glide adhesive

Craft Glue 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear any comments of suggestions you may have regarding this blog. Thank you so much and have a great day!