Monday, November 9, 2020

Add-ons Are Awesome!!!

 What's an add-on, you ask?  Well an add-on is a stamp and/or die set that is created especially to coordinate, or "add-on" to another stamp and/or die set.  Today, I am going to feature the Sunday Drive Die set and the Sunday Drive with Santa add-on.  


Let's start first with the original Sunday Drive die set.   I created two different birthday cards from this set.  One more masculine and one more feminine.  




The pink car is more for girls while the white car for boys.  I used the included balloons with the white car and decided to use a fishtail banner on the pink one.  I think these would be great cards for those teens that are learning to drive.  On the girl card, I coordinated all my colors with the background paper. 






Now for the add-on, Sunday Drive with Santa.



Now as you can see we used the original die set for the car, but used the add-on for the greenery, lettering, Santa, and reindeer.  It adds a Christmas option for the original die set.  I had a little fun by making the reindeer drive on the red card .




Add-ons give your original dies so much versatility and so many different ways to use them.  This set also comes with three more add-ons Sunday Drive Hitched which would be perfect for wedding cards and  Sunday Sunset Drive which can be used for a lot of different occasions, and finally Sunday Drive Halloween which would make the cutest Halloween cards.  

I have listed the supplies used.  If you don't have the exact paper, select one of your own and work your design around it.  

I hope you will considering using add-ons with original die sets for your card creations.  I will be doing more add-on cards in the future, so stay tuned.  


Happy Crafting,

Jeanne


Products from my Stash:

FSJ Media Prints

FSJ Create and Bloom Prints 

Spellbinders Merry Everything Paper Pad

Tan cardstock

Copic markers

Simon Says Stamps, Christmas Cheer


Items Used:


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear any comments of suggestions you may have regarding this blog. Thank you so much and have a great day!