Tuesday, November 10, 2020

Polar Bear Shaker Card

I recently came across a new website, StampsofLife.com    They have wonderful stamps and dies and also have 3 different monthly club memberships.  I decided to join the Die Hard Club.  This membership  provides a new stamp and die set each month.  There are also Extras available (Add-Ons) that you can purchase separately to enhance your monthly stamps and dies.  


Today I am featuring September's Die Hard Club kit and the extras.  I decided to create this cute shaker card.  I hope you like it.  


I decided to use a frosty blue and white color scheme for this card.  All the supplies I used will be listed below.  

Here is a closer look:


I wanted to create a shaker card, but thought it would be cute if the bear was in front of it.  I think it turned out perfectly as I imagined.  The stamps stamped beautifully and the dies cut perfectly.  I am very impressed with the quality of these products and the cards that can be created with them.  


There are also many extra benefits to joining these clubs.  Click here to see them all.  I am sure you will find something you like.  Please know that this is my personal opinion, and I am not getting any perks for writing about these products.  


Jeanne


Items Used

The Paper Studio snowflake embossing folder

Journey Blue Skies Sequins

Polar Bear 2

Polar Bear 2 Dies

Extras 4 Polar Bear Stamps

Extras 4 Polar Bear Dies

Snowglobe 2 Stamps

Stamp Simply Fishtail Sentiment Banners

Recollections Snowflake shaker bits (from Michaels)

Journey Sequins Special Celebration

FSJ Ornate Label Dies

Acetate

Foam Tape

Copic Markers:  BG000, BG01, BG05, C3, C1, C0, 0, R85, R83, R81

Pool Play Cardstock

Whip Cream Cardstock

VersaFine CLAIR Nocturne Ink

craft glue

die cutting machine 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear any comments of suggestions you may have regarding this blog. Thank you so much and have a great day!