Friday, October 30, 2020

FSJ Buzzworthy Collection!

 Today I am featuring two cards using Fun Stampers  Journey's  Buzzworthy Collection.  To view the items in this collection, click here.  




I was really attracted to the beautiful flower image in the Sweet as Honey stamp set.  I love to stamp and color in images, and this was just perfect.  I stamped the flower and extra leaves and colored them with my copic markers.  I then fussy cut them out and arranged the extra leaves around the flower gluing them in place. 

Using a piece of whip cream card stock, I then stamped the honeycomb image randomly onto the background using Lemon Drop ink.  The flower was then glued into the lower right corner.  I stamped the bees directly onto the background.  I really love how the colors of the flower coordinate with Rich Coral cardstock, so I used that as my base card.  The sentiment was stamped onto whip cream cardstock and framed with the Rich Coral.  It was then popped up onto the card.  As a final touch, I added three orange rainbow drops.  




For the second card, I used the Block Prints Stamp set.  I think this is such a beautiful set and can be used for so many different occasions.  I used the hexagon shaped mushroom stamp for this card.  I stamped the image using black ink onto Whip Cream Cardstock.   The I used the Hexagon Die Set to cut out a perfect frame from Black Licorice Cardstock.  I glued the image to the cardstock and popped it up using foam squares.  I used a gingham black and white paper as my background, but you could use and black and white printed paper.  It was mounted onto a candy apply red cardstock and placed on a white card base.  I stamped the image in black ink and mounted it onto black licorice paper and glued it underneath the image.  As a final touch, I added Journey Silver pieces to each corner of the image, and tied a red bow using candy apple red twine.  




I hope you like both of these cards and that you will check out all the products in the Buzzworthy collection.  Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!


Jeanne

2 comments:

I would love to hear any comments of suggestions you may have regarding this blog. Thank you so much and have a great day!