Monday, October 26, 2020

Spellbinder Card Kit of the Month - November 2019 ON SALE!

 This post is featuring the Christmas Wishes Card kit from November of 2019.  Now anyone can purchase this fabulous kit which is currently on sale!  To see all this kit contains, please click  here.  This kit is packed full of goodies so you can make at least 10 cards.  Here are three that I created for this post.  












Each card was created using only items included in the kit.  There are so many creative options available.  As you can see, I used the decorative paper pad to also decorate the envelope flaps to match the cards.  


These three cards were created using mostly the provided die cuts.  I still have many more that can be used for tags, etc.  There are also chipboard pieces, stickers, a stamp and die set along with lots of other goodies.  I hope you will take the time to check out this fabulous kit and that you find some inspiration from the samples I have created.  

Below are other pieces I made from this kit.  





You may also want to consider subscribing to the Kit of the Month Club where you can receive one of these wonderful, product packed kits every month.  You can learn more about it here.

I hope you enjoyed these cards and have a fabulous day!

Jeanne

2 comments:

I would love to hear any comments of suggestions you may have regarding this blog. Thank you so much and have a great day!