Saturday, September 26, 2020

Colorful, Fun and Funky Thank You Card


Today I had so much fun creating this fun and colorful thank you card.  I use Simon Says Stamp's NEW Geometric Builder - Circles die.  I really loved this die and it has so many different circle options.  I decided to go with the pie shapes for this card.  First I cut six plain circles from white cardstock.  I then cut eight pie shaped pieces from eight different colors.  Each color of cardstock was then added to each circle.  

I then decided to cut six, one inch squares using a  punch and mounted one circle on each square using foam tape.  

I used a piece of white  cardstock  and cut a background  using the Sunny Studios Frilly Frames Lattice die.  I only used the outside die for this one.  



 The black squares were arranged in two rows along the background piece.  This was then stamped using black ink.  I chose the Altenew Sentiment Stamps for this card which I felt worked perfectly with this card.  

All the supplies are listed below for your reference.  I hope you like the card and find it as fun and easy to make as I did.  

Thanks for stopping by,

Jeanne


Supply List

Simon Says Stamp Geometric Builder - Circles


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear any comments of suggestions you may have regarding this blog. Thank you so much and have a great day!