Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Two for Tuesday

Today is Tuesday and I have had so much fun playing with this stamp set from Lawn Fawn, I decided to make two different cards, thus Two for Tuesday!



I will have all the supplies listed below along with links to their product pages.  

Let's start with the striped on first.  I used a Limeade Splash card base and a mat of this colorful striped paper from the Cozy Prints paper pack.  I die cut the filmstrip, first from Black Licorice and then from Whip Cream cardstocks.  I kept the black outside edge and the white inner white squares from the die cuts and glued them at an angle to the front of the card.  The images were stamped on Whip Cream cardstock using black licorice ink, colored with copic alcohol markers and then die cut using the matching die set.  I arranged them as shown in the photo and popped them up using foam squares.  The sentiment was stamped onto Whip cream cardstock using Black Licorice ink and then matted onto a piece of Candy Apple cardstock.  It was glued in place as shown.



The second card was created using a Whip Cream cardstock base.  It was then matted with a piece of Limeade Splash cardstock.  I had some red and white polka dot paper from my stash which I cut a square from and placed in the upper right corner.  I cut a piece of Whip Cream cardstock using the Spellbinders Vintage Stitched squares die.  I drew a line across the center of the square and colored with copics to give the affect of a table or surface that the items were setting on.  The images were stamped on Whip Cream cardstock, colored with copics, and die cut using the matching dies.  They were then arranged and glued on the white square which was popped up do add some dimension.  The sentiment was again stamped on Whip Cream cardstock using black licorice ink, mounted onto a piece of Candy Apply cardstock. and a piece of Limeade Splash tape was placed under the sentiment.



I thought this stamp and die set were so cute and I loved coloring them.  I hope you like the cards!  I would love to hear which is your favorite by commenting below!

Be sure to subscribe to my blog and sign up for my mailing list (Please be sure to send all your crafty friends over so they can sign up too!

Thanks for stopping by and have an amazing day!

Jeanne
A Stroke of Jeanne-ius
Never Stop Creating


Facebook  
YouTube 
Pinterest
Instagram

Supply List

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear any comments of suggestions you may have regarding this blog. Thank you so much and have a great day!