Monday, December 17, 2018

A Beary Happy Christmas

As soon as I saw this colorful background paper in my stash, I knew exactly what stamp set I wanted to use with it.



I started with a Whip Cream card base.  Since the background paper had gold foil elements to it, I decided to start with a mat of Gold Mirror paper and then placed the patterned paper on top of that so that just a slight frame of gold showed.  

I stamped the polar bear image from Penny Black onto Whip Cream cardstock and colored him with copic markers trying to match the colors in the background paper as best I could.  I also used a Sakura gold metallic gelly roll pen on one of the presents to coordinate with the background paper.  


I used the Spellbinders Fancy Edge circles, one cut from Whip Cream cardstock and one cut from Pool Play cardstock.  I also cut the snow from Whip Cream and used the Sunny Studios Woodland Borders to create the mound of snow.  It was then trimmed to fit the circle.  I fussy cut the bear and popped it up using foam squares.  I used the wonderful free snowflake die from Sunny Studio to add the three snowflakes to the circle.  



The sentiment was then stamped onto Whip Cream cardstock using black licorice ink and popped up with foam squares.  I love how cute this card turned out and I hope you do to.  If you would like to give it a try, I have listed all the supplies below with direct links to the product pages.  

Please be sure to share this post with all your crafty friends!  Thanks for stopping by and have an amazing day!

Jeanne
A Stroke of Jeanne-ius
Never Stop Creating


Facebook  
YouTube 
Pinterest
Instagram


Supply List:






No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear any comments of suggestions you may have regarding this blog. Thank you so much and have a great day!