Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Gingerbread Joy

This card features the fun and versatile Gingerbread Friends Die set from Lawn Fawn.



I started by creating a Whip Cream Card base.  I then added a mat of Brushed Gold to add some simmer to the card.  The plaid from the Cozy Prints paper pack was cut to 2.75 x 4 inches and attached to the center front of the card.  I added one sprig in Limeade Splash and the other with Kiwi Slice cardstocks to the lower left front of the card and then added poinsettia using Candy Apple Red cardstock and the Cinch and Go poinsettia die.  I then added pearlized stamens to the center of the flower.


The two gingerbread people were cut from Oatmeal Cookie cardstock and the edges were inked with Vintage Photo.  The icing pieces were all cut from Whip Cream Cardstock, the bow tie and buttons on the male were cut from Black Licorice cardstock and the bow and hearts on the female were cut from Candy Apple cardstock.  They were then highlighted with White Gel Pen.

Finally I stamped the sentiment onto Whip Cream cardstock with clear pigment ink  using the Holiday Script stamp set, and then added Black Embossing Powder.  It was heat set and then cut using the coordinating die.

I hope you enjoyed this card.  I have listed all the  products used below with a link to the page where they can be purchased if you so desire.  I would love to hear your comments on this card,  or how I can improve this blog.

Please be sure to subscribe to this blog and share it with all your crafty friends!

Thanks for stopping by and have an amazing day!

Jeanne
A Stroke of Jeanne-ius
Never Stop Creating


Facebook  
YouTube 
Pinterest
Instagram

Supplies Used:





2 comments:

  1. This Card is most beautiful! It really gets me into the Christmas Spirit.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear any comments of suggestions you may have regarding this blog. Thank you so much and have a great day!