Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Happy Holidays in Pink

I came across this pretty background paper several days ago and knew that I had to use it for a card.  With all the pretty color trees, I thought a deer would be perfect as the focal point.  All products are listed below.


If you know me at all, you know pink is my absolute favorite color.  So I decided to go with Bubble Gum base card.  I then attached a mat of the printed paper.  I must note that the printed paper has a lot of gold foiling on it, which really is difficult to see in the photo.  Next, I used the Cottage Cutz Stitched oval dies and cut a large one from Bubble Gum paper and the next size down in Whip Cream paper.  I placed it off to the right on top of a band of Mirror Gold.  The edges of the ovals were trimmed even with the base.

I stamped this lovely deer from the Merry Everything Stamp set  with black licorice ink onto Whip Cream cardstock. I then colored with copics to try and match him to the color of the pink trees in the background.  He was then glued to the Whip Cream oval.  The sentiment is from the Sparkle Trim Stamp set and it was embossed with Gold Embossing powder.  

As a final touch I added some pink pearls and gold and white braided ribbon from my stash.  I love how it turned out!  Non traditional Christmas colors, but still very pretty!  Be sure to subscribe to my blog and sign up for my mailing list (Please be sure to send all your crafty friends over so they can sign up too!

REMEMBER!!!  International customers can now order from Spellbinders/FSJ!!!

Also, if you are a co-op member, please do not use the Spellbinder and Fun Stampers Journey links on this page.  You can, however, use the links to the other affiliate companies I support.  

Thanks for stopping by and have an amazing day!

Jeanne
A Stroke of Jeanne-ius
Never Stop Creating


Facebook  
YouTube 
Pinterest
Instagram

Supply List


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear any comments of suggestions you may have regarding this blog. Thank you so much and have a great day!