Monday, April 30, 2018

This one is for Mom!

With May starting tomorrow, now is a good time to start thinking about those Mother's Day cards.  Today I am doing just that.  I decided to feature Fun Stampers Journey Spiral Lines Die using it to create the pretty flowers on this card.


They are so fun and easy to make.  I made these by die cutting three different shades of pink, Sweet Berry, Watermelon Fusion, and Bubble Gum.  All you have to do is starting from the end of the die cut piece, simply roll it up to form the flowers.  Then glue to the beginning of the die cut to hold the coils in place.  With Limeade Splash and Kiwi Slice card stock, I die cut the leaves using the Blooming Details die set.  Once I had all this done, I found this beautiful paper in the Through The Year Prints and knew it would be perfect.   The flowers and leaves were arranged atop Whip Cream card stock which was cut using the Doily Die and all was glued onto the printed paper and then matted onto a Whip Cream card base.  The sentiment is from the Your Day stamp set and was embossed with Whip Cream embossing powder onto a piece of Watermelon Fusion card stock popped up with foam squares.  The final touch was a white organza bow which was nestled in with the flowers.  



I love how pretty and feminine this card is.  It is perfect for any mom.  I hope you agree and will give it a try.  Using the Spiral Lines die to create the flowers just shows another use for this particular die and makes it more versatile.  

Please leave me a comment below and let me know what you think!

Be sure to subscribe to my blog and sign up for my mailing list (mailing list is for non-fsj coaches only please).  I will send everyone on the mailing list, a free card making pdf every month!   Please be sure to send all your crafty friends over so they can sign up too!

I have listed the complete supply list below which can be printed out by clicking the small "supply list" below the items.  I hope you enjoyed this card.  Thanks for stopping by and have an amazing day!

Jeanne
A Stroke of Jeanne-ius

Catalogs:  https://www.funstampersjourney.com/pws/jeannebobish/tabs/catalog.aspx
Facebook:  www.facebook.com/astrokeofjeanneius
Website:    www.funstampersjourney.com/jeannebobish
YouTube:   www.youtube.com/c/jeannebobish


2 comments:

I would love to hear any comments of suggestions you may have regarding this blog. Thank you so much and have a great day!