Sunday, April 22, 2018

Something a little different using FSJ Host Exclusives

Today's card is something a little different for me.  I usually love to color, but on this particular card I opted for leaving the flowers black and white as that was the theme I was going for.  This particular card was created using Fun Stampers Journey  Host Exclusive Stamp  and die set.



Bloom Benefits and Host exclusives cannot be purchased,  they are earned, therefore I cannot list them in the supply list below.  The floral stamps are part of the A Better Place Stamp Set  and the Charming Thank You die  featured on pages 6 and 7 of the Spring into Summer mini catalog.  You can view the catalog here.  If you would like more information on how these host exclusives work (you don't need to host a party to receive these rewards!!!!)  Just ask in the comment section below and I will get back to you asap.

Now about the card, I started with a whip cream card base.  Then cut a mat of black licorice card stock.  I also die cut a piece of whip cream card stock using the new Lots of Dots die.  The flowers were stamped and fussy cut and arranged across the top 1/2 of the card.

The Lots of Dots die cut was also cut in half.  I placed some of the black gingham ribbon across the top of the die cut to hide the  edge.  Then I created a lovely triple bow of the same ribbon and attached it with glue dots.

The thank you was die cut from candy apple card stock and glued over the dotted area of the card.  I did it in the red so that it would really pop!  Finally, I added some of the Party Burst dots and Sparkle silk to finish off the card.


I am pretty pleased with the results and hope you will like it too!  Please let me know in the comments below.  

Be sure to subscribe to my blog and sign up for my mailing list (mailing list is for non-fsj coaches only please).  I will send everyone on the mailing list, a free card making pdf every month!   Please be sure to send all your crafty friends over so they can sign up too!

I have listed the complete supply list below (except for the host exclusives which have to be earned) which can be printed out by clicking the small "supply list" below the items.  I hope you enjoyed this card.  Thanks for stopping by and have an amazing day!

Jeanne
A Stroke of Jeanne-ius

Catalogs:  https://www.funstampersjourney.com/pws/jeannebobish/tabs/catalog.aspx
Facebook:  www.facebook.com/astrokeofjeanneius
Website:    www.funstampersjourney.com/jeannebobish
YouTube:   www.youtube.com/c/jeannebobish



5 comments:

I would love to hear any comments of suggestions you may have regarding this blog. Thank you so much and have a great day!