Tuesday, April 10, 2018

You Make the World a Better Place

Today I want to feature a new die set from Fun Stampers Journey, called Adventure Trio Die Set.  It is a really cute and fun die set that can be used in so many ways.  In this card, I used the globe die and frame, cut it out of several different colors to create the paper pieced image on the card.



I thought the sentiment was just perfect for this card.  It comes from our A Better Place Stamp set which is a hostess award for anyone placing a $600 dollar order.  It is a double stamp set and if you can't spend 600.00 yourself, get some of your friends together and combine orders!  The more money you spend, the more rewards you will receive.  You can also change the sentiment to whatever you want. The map patterned paper made the perfect background along with the thread and rainbow drops which completed the look.


There is a complete list of supplies listed below.  I hope you enjoy today's card.  There are two other dies in this set, which I will be featuring soon.  So be sure to subscribe to my blog so that you don't miss a crafty thing!

Please be sure to share with your friends too!  Thanks for stopping by and have an awesome day!

Jeanne
A Stroke of Jeanne-ius

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear any comments of suggestions you may have regarding this blog. Thank you so much and have a great day!