Wednesday, April 11, 2018

The Adventure Trio Continues......

Yesterday I showed a card using the first of three using the Fun Stampers Journey Adventure Trio Die Set.  Each card will use a different die in the set.  Today's card uses the hot air balloon.



Isn't this cute?  I chose the sentiment from another stamp set Blue Skies, which also features a hot air balloon.  I added some more die cut clouds and paper pieced the balloon by cutting the die from several different colors of paper and then piecing them together to get this awesome look.  I love the clean, crisp look of the card and how the focal point just pops off the paper!  I hope you like it too.



The complete supply list is provided below and is available to purchase on my website www.funstampersjourney.com/jeannebobish   I hope you will stop buy and check out all the wonderful products we offer. 

Please be sure to subscribe to my mailing list.  By doing so, you will receive a FREE pdf file each month which includes a photo, supply list and complete instructions to make a fabulous card!  (No coaches please!)  I would love to share these projects with you and your crafty friends.  If you know of anyone else who whould be interested, please share this information with them too!

Stay tuned as tomorrow I will feature the last die in this fun set!!

Thank you for stopping by and have an amazing day!

Jeanne
A Stroke of Jeanne-ius


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear any comments of suggestions you may have regarding this blog. Thank you so much and have a great day!