Thursday, April 12, 2018

Part Three of the Adventure Trio

Today I will be using the third die from Fun Stampers Journey Adventure Trio die set.  This one is the van.



Again I cut the image from several different colors of paper to create this cute little van.  Then I placed it on one of out Sunday Adventure prints papers, added a couple more die cuts, some sweet candy drops and the sentiment.  I love how it turned out.  The van looks like a photo and with the background map paper and candy drops, it give the look of where they are going to travel.  All and all, I thought it turned out great!  



All the products used are listed below and can be found on my website www.funstampersjurney.com/jeannebobish please stop by and check out all the wonderful, quality items Fun Stampers Journey has to offer.  

Here is a re-cap of all three cards.  For the other two in this series, please check my previous blog posts.  

Also, if you subscribe to my mailing list (upper right corner of this blog post), I will send you a FREE card making pdf each month.  This file will include a photo of the finished card, supply list, and instructions.  This is for non-fun stampers journey coaches only please!  Get creative each month with a new card!!  Please be sure to tell all your friends!

As always, thank you for stopping by and have an amazing day!
Jeanne
A Stroke of Jeanne-ius!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear any comments of suggestions you may have regarding this blog. Thank you so much and have a great day!