Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Having Fun with Stay Sassy!

Fun Stampers Journey Stay Sassy stamp set is soon becoming one of my favorite new stamp sets from the Spring into Summer mini catalog.  The images are so fun to color and very versatile.  I had fun playing with pinks on today's sassy card.


I started with a whip cream card base and then added a mat of bubble gum pink.  (You know pink is my favorite color!)  I wanted a striped background, so I cut 1/4" strips of whip cream card stock and glued them onto the bubblegum card stock 1/2" apart.  I love the look!  I then used our square filmstrip die which I cut from black licorice card stock and used the square die which is included to cut a piece of whip cream for the center. I stamped on my image and colored it with my color burst colored pencils.  I think the black on the soft pink creates a very striking affect.  The final touch was the watermelon fusion and bubble gum  pink flower and leaves cut from kiwi slice card stock all using the blooming details die.  I then added a sparkle drop the the center of the flower and called it done!

Being a big fan of pink, this card really speaks to me!  I must say I love how it turned out.  If pink is not your color, well Fun Stampers Journey has lots of other colors to choose from!

Please leave me a comment below and let me know what you think and what colors you would use!

Be sure to subscribe to my blog and sign up for my mailing list (mailing list is for non-fsj coaches only please).  I will send everyone on the mailing list, a free card making pdf every month!   Please be sure to send all your crafty friends over so they can sign up too!

I have listed the complete supply list below which can be printed out by clicking the small "supply list" below the items.  I hope you enjoyed this card.  Thanks for stopping by and have an amazing day!

Jeanne
A Stroke of Jeanne-ius

Catalogs:  https://www.funstampersjourney.com/pws/jeannebobish/tabs/catalog.aspx
Facebook:  www.facebook.com/astrokeofjeanneius
Website:    www.funstampersjourney.com/jeannebobish
YouTube:   www.youtube.com/c/jeannebobish



2 comments:

  1. As usual, another masterpiece! Love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! That is so kind of you to say! Did you sign up for my mailing list?

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear any comments of suggestions you may have regarding this blog. Thank you so much and have a great day!