Saturday, April 14, 2018

Believe You Can and You Will

Today's card features a really great stamp set from Fun Stampers Journey.  It is called Stay Sassy and I just LOVE it.  It is so much fun to create with.


I first started with this fun polka dot paper from our Sunday Adventure paper pack then chose this sassy gal from the three in the set.  I colored her using color burst pencils and then matted her on black licorice cardstock.  I added the sentiment, some sparkle tapes for fun and finally the journey thread.  



Coloring these "sassy gals" is so much fun.  You can create so many different cards with this set.  I will be featuring more, I am sure in the future.  You can see this set along with all the other wonderful Fun Stampers Journey products on my website www.funstampersjourney.com/jeannebobish .  I have provided a list of products used below. 

Please be sure to subscribe to my mailing list to receive a free card making pdf each month.  Thank you for stopping by and have an amazing day!

Jeanne 
A Stroke of Jeanne-ius
www.facebook.com/astrokeofjeanneius



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear any comments of suggestions you may have regarding this blog. Thank you so much and have a great day!