Thursday, April 5, 2018

Be Adventurous!!!

Do you know someone who loves to travel? Well I have an awesome card for you that would be just perfect for the traveler in your life.


Fun Stampers Journey's new spring into summer mini catalog has some fabulous travel related stamps and papers that make creating this type of card super easy.  And, to add even more fun to this card, I stamped the truck twice and cut out just the bed of the pick up from one of the images and popped it up using foam squares for added dimension.  I colored the truck using our fabulous color burst pencils to add fun and color to the card.  I hope you like it.


I have a list of all the products listed below.  They can all be found on my website www.funstampersjourney.com/jeannebobish.  While there, be sure to order yourself a Spring into Summer mini catalog (or check out the flip book on the website)  to see all the wonderful products this catalog has to offer.

Thanks for stopping by and have an amazing day!

Jeanne
A Stroke of Jeanne-ius

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear any comments of suggestions you may have regarding this blog. Thank you so much and have a great day!