Thursday, February 23, 2023

Two new Digitally Stamped Easter Cards - Colored by me!

 Well I have been busy making and coloring Easter cards.  Today I have two to share with you that feature digital stamps.  I LOVE working with digital stamps because you can make them any size you want and the only storage space used is your hard drive!.  Plus there  is the bonus of getting to color some of these digital stamps.  Some designers do offer already colored images for those that are color challenged.  


This first card features an image from Amanda Jayne Designs.  I colored it using my copic markers and stamped the sentiment with my Spring Banner Script Stamps from Hello Bluebird.  Then I decided to color the border on the sign to match the Kat Scrappiness background paper from the Hop into Easter paper pad.  Finally the image was cut out and popped up onto a Gina Marie Petite Looped Lace die cut from white cardstock.  Once, all assembled, I added some jewels from my stash for an added touch. 



The second card features an image from Conie Fong.  I colored it with my copic markers and cut it slightly smaller than the size of the card front.  I popped it up on a larger piece of decorative paper from the Hoppy Easter Paper pack and called  it done.  


 Both of these were pretty quick to make and super fun to color!  I am not affiliated in any way with either of the digital image designers other than I just love their designs.  Please check them out if you get a chance.  Their images are adorable!

Thanks for checking these out.  I hope you are inspired by these and will give them a try yourself!

Jeanne Bobish


Other products used:


Platinum 6 Die Cutting Machine

Easy Glide Adhesive Tape Runner

Bearly Art Liquid Glue

Small Foam Squares

Medium Foam Sqares

Paper Trimmer

Detail Tweezers

Detail Scissors

Versafine Claire Nocturne Ink 

A2 Card Base

Best Ever Craft Tape


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear any comments of suggestions you may have regarding this blog. Thank you so much and have a great day!