Tuesday, February 21, 2023

Digital Stamp Colored Easter Card - Cute

 If you know me at all, you know I love to color and this digital stamp from Conie Fong was no exception.  I created this adorable card using one of her Easter digital stamps and colored with my copic markers.  


To create this card I started with a white A2 card base.  I then printed out the digital image onto X-press it Blending Cardstock which is the only paper I use for copic coloring.   The image was then colored and cut out using this rectangular die from Gina Marie Designs.  It was then mounted on a piece of teal cardstock from my stash.  The corners of the card base and the teal cardstock were both cut with a corner rounder punch also from my stash.

The sentiment was taken from the Pink and Main Easter Train Stamps.  It was stamped directly onto the card using black ink.  I have a complete list of products used below.  If you would like to know the individual colors of copic markers I used, please contact me and I will be happy to provide the list to you. 

I have no affiliation with any of the products or companies used to create this card.  I hope you enjoy it and that it inspires you to create  one of your own!  Conie definitely has some of the cutest digital stamped images!  If you get a chance, you must check them out!

Supply List:

Connie Fong Digital Stamp

Gina Marie Designs Big and Little Pierced round rectangle die set

Pink and Main Easter Train Stamp Set

Platinum 6 Die Cutting Machine

Easy Glide Adhesive Tape Runner

Bearly Art Liquid Glue

Paper Trimmer

Detail Tweezers

Detail Scissors

Versafine Claire Nocturne Ink 

A2 Card Base

Best Ever Craft Tape

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear any comments of suggestions you may have regarding this blog. Thank you so much and have a great day!