Monday, October 15, 2018

Journey Sketch Challenge #48

I recently came upon a Facebook Group Page entitled Journey Sketches and decided to start participating.  I thought it would be a great way to inspire me to create some fun and different cards.  I am a little late to the game, starting at challenge #48, but better late than never, I say!

This was the sketch:



And here is what a created:



It was such a fun and easy card to make.  All the products used are from Fun Stampers Journey and for a limited time, can be purchased on my website (website will be changing November 1, 2018)

I started with some typical Halloween colors, but making the base card from Black Licorice.  I took this pretty orange stripe from the Fall-oween paper pack.  Using the Frame it Die set (which is a $150 host exclusive) I die cut a Whip Cream stitched panel.  I then added the spiderweb using Black Licorice ink and the Strange Beauty stamp set.  I stamped the sentiment from the same set in Tangerine Fusion.

I added the spider and the black sparkle drops from the Spooky Eve Stickers and then finished it off with a Rock Candy Organza bow.



This cute and simple card took no time at all the create and was really fun to do.  I hope you will give it a try.

Everyone is welcome to join the challenge at https://www.facebook.com/groups/journeysketches .  I would love to see what you come up with!

Thanks for stopping by.  Please share this blog with all your crafty friends!  I would sure appreciate it.  And, while you are at it, please subscribe to my mailing list so that I can keep you posted on the merger and how to continue to get all the best crafting supplies the industry has to offer!

Have a crafty day!
Jeanne



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear any comments of suggestions you may have regarding this blog. Thank you so much and have a great day!