Friday, October 12, 2018

A Flowery Thank You Card



Well I am trying to get back into the saddle, so to speak,  and start creating cards again.  I started with this fun and simple Thank You card.  I hope you like it.

All the products used on this card are Fun Stampers Journey and can be purchased from my website  until Nov. 1, 2018.  At that time, FSJ will be merging with Spellbinders and I will have a link for you to be able to purchase both product lines from one website.

But back to the card,  I started with a Watermelon Fusion base card and added a mat of this cute spotted paper from the RSVP Prints pattern paper pack.    Using the Modern Frame Die set I cut the oval from Whip Cream card stock and inked the edges using the small dauber and dauber pad and Watermelon Fusion ink.

The sentiment I chose was from the Everyday Script stamp set.  I stamped it with Clear Pigment ink and then embossed using the Black Licorice Embossing Powder.  This really made the sentiment stand out.

The branches were cut using Limeade Splash and Kiwi Slice card stock.  The small flowers were created using Sweet Berry, Watermelon Fusion, and Bubblegum card stock.  They were all glued down with craft glue, except the center three flowers which were attached with small foam squares to give some depth.   As a finishing touch, I added Fashion Gold dots to the center of each flower.



I love how the black and pink goes together.  I hope you will give it a try and let me know what you think!

Please share this blog with all your crafty friends!  I would really appreciate it.  Also, you can subscribe to my newsletter where I will keep you up to date on the merger and all the great sales and promotions that you will definitely want to take advantage of.

Have a crafty day!
Jeanne



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear any comments of suggestions you may have regarding this blog. Thank you so much and have a great day!