Monday, May 14, 2018

Hello in Beautiful Pink Peonies

If you have been following this blog for any amount of time, I am sure by now, you know that my favorite things are pinks, florals, and polka dots.  Today I decided to combine all three in this pretty pink card:



I started off using Fun Stampers Journey Watermelon Fusion card stock as my base card.  Whip Cream card stock was used with the Lots of Dots die to create the polka dot background.  I stamped, colored, and die cut the Peony Blooms, one large and two of the smaller blossoms.  They were stamped on Whip Cream card stock and colored using FSJ's fabulous Color Burst Pencils.


I also die cut a piece of Whip Cream Card Stock using the Border Basics Die set and then inked the edges with Bubble Gum Pink True Color Fusion Ink.  One of our small daubers and dauber sponges were used for this.  It was then glued underneath a strip of Bubble Gum card stock onto which I stamped the word Hello, using Watermelon Fusion True Color Fusion Ink.  

The smaller peonies were attached to the card and the larger one was popped up using foam squares.  As a final decorative touch, I added a small Special Day organza bow and Sparkle Drops. 


I think I achieved the look I was hoping for using three of my favorite things.  

Today is day 5 of my make it to manager bundles. I need to reach  a certain sales amount to achieve this goal and you can help me get there.   So for 30 days I will be offering a bundle for each project I create.  This bundle will be products used in each post and the total will include shipping and tax (if applicable).  All you have to do is press the Paypal Button below the bundle to purchase yours.

TODAY'S  BUNDLE
includes:

Peony Blooms Bundle (stamp and die set)
Lots of Dots Die Set
Sparkle Drops

All for just $65.00 which includes shipping and tax (where applicable)



Be sure to subscribe to my blog and sign up for my mailing list (mailing list is for non-fsj coaches only please).  I will send everyone on the mailing list, a free card making pdf every month!   Please be sure to send all your crafty friends over so they can sign up too!

I have listed the complete supply list below which can be printed out by clicking the small "supply list" below the items.  I hope you enjoyed this card.  Thanks for stopping by and have an amazing day!

Jeanne
A Stroke of Jeanne-ius

Website    

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear any comments of suggestions you may have regarding this blog. Thank you so much and have a great day!