Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Dance Like No One is Watching

I really love how this card turned out.  I know I say that about a lot of the cards I create, but when you combine Fun Stampers Journey products and a little imagination, it is really hard to create anything other than a masterpiece. 



It was hard for me not to create this one in pinks, however my starting point for this card was the music sheet printed paper from FSJ Romantic Journey Prints (which is retiring and is now on sale while supplies last!)  Since it was blue, I chose a Denim Days color theme.  I started with a Whip Cream card base.  I then cut a mat of Denim Days card stock and then another mat of the music sheet printed paper.  That was a good start.  Next I stamped the gorgeous ballerina from the Dance Life stamp set onto Whip Cream card stock and colored her using Color Burst colored pencils.  I die cut a frame using the Snapshot Frames die set out of Denim Days.  This is probably my most favorite die set ever!!!!  It is so perfect for both card making and scrap booking.  I think it is a definite must have!

I placed the colored ballerina behind the frame.  I then stamped the sentiment using Clear Pigment Ink onto the right side and embossed with white embossing powder.  Using the Poppy Days stamp set (another favorite)  I stamped three of the side facing poppies using Denim Days ink.  (NOTE:  this is a three-layer stamp.  I only used the second layer and the center when creating the flowers)  The centers were stamped using Lemon Drop ink.  Flowers were fussy cut and arranged on the lower left of the snapshot frame.


I then added a Whip Cream thread multi loop bow tucked under the flowers and placed a medium yellow Rainbow Drop in the center of each flower.  I popped up one of the flowers using foam squares.  I hope you like this card and the beautiful stamps sets.  

Today is day 6 of my make it to manager bundles. I need to reach  a certain sales amount to achieve this goal and you can help me get there.   So for 30 days I will be offering a bundle for each project I create.  This bundle will be products used in each post and the total will include shipping and tax (if applicable).  All you have to do is press the Paypal Button below the bundle to purchase yours.

TODAY'S  BUNDLE
includes:

Poppy Days Stamp Set
Dance Life Stamp Set
Whip Cream Journey Thread

All for just $56.00 which includes shipping and tax (where applicable)





Be sure to subscribe to my blog and sign up for my mailing list (mailing list is for non-fsj coaches only please).  I will send everyone on the mailing list, a free card making pdf every month!   Please be sure to send all your crafty friends over so they can sign up too!

I have listed the complete supply list below which can be printed out by clicking the small "supply list" below the items.  I hope you enjoyed this card.  Thanks for stopping by and have an amazing day!

Jeanne
A Stroke of Jeanne-ius

Website    

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear any comments of suggestions you may have regarding this blog. Thank you so much and have a great day!