Saturday, May 19, 2018

A Basket Full of Thanks

I LOVE this card and must give thanks to my good friend and down line, Kerry Hooks, for the inspiration for this one.  It is a really fun and easy card to make and would be perfect for almost any occasion.  Since I am in need of a lot of Thank You cards, that is what I chose for this one.




If you love to fussy cut, this is the card for you!  I started off, by die cutting the Market Tote Die Set from Electric Lime card stock .  (This particular die cannot be purchased.  It is earned by placing a $150.00 order and you can choose it as your Host Exclusive.)  I then punched a hole in the basket and the base of each handle using Fun Stampers Journey's 1/16 inch punch.  Then I inserted two white brads from the Be Natural brad set.

Next I created an Electric Lime base card.  I cut a piece of Whip Cream card stock 5.25 x 4 inches and embossed it using the Diamond Netting Embossing Folder.  The basket was attached to the embossed piece using craft glue.

I decided to use this printed piece from out Sunday Adventure Prints to use  as the flowers for the basket.


Several different flowers, leaves, and strawberries were cut from the paper and then arranged and adhered to the card front to look as though the basket were full of flowers.  I placed the strawberries at the lower right front of the basket and added some of the leaves as fillers.

The sentiment was chosen from the Must Have Sentiments stamp set and stamped  onto Whip Cream card stock using  Black Licorice Ink.  It was then fussy cut and popped up on the top center of the card using small foam squares.

As the final finishing touch, I placed some Rainbow Drops in red, orange and yellow onto the centers of some of the flowers.  This added just that little something extra to finish off the card.  The Whip Cream panel was then centered on the front of the base card.  It really turned out fun and colorful.  I hope you like it!  Here  is a close up of the finished card:





Today is day 8 of my Make it to Manager Bundles. I need to reach  a certain sales amount to achieve this goal and you can help me get there.   So for 30 days I will be offering a bundle for each project I create.  This bundle will be products used in each post and the total will include shipping and tax (if applicable).  All you have to do is press the Paypal Button below the bundle to purchase yours.

TODAY'S  BUNDLE
includes:

Must Have Sentiments Stamp Set
Diamond Netting Embossing Folder
Sunday Adventure 12 x 12 Printed paper pack


All for just $49.16 which includes shipping and tax (where applicable)




Be sure to subscribe to my blog and sign up for my mailing list (mailing list is for non-fsj coaches only please).  I will send everyone on the mailing list, a free card making pdf every month!   Please be sure to send all your crafty friends over so they can sign up too!

I have listed the complete supply list below that links each item to my online store for purchase.  It can also be printed out by clicking the small "supply list" below the items.  I hope you enjoyed this card.  Thanks for stopping by and have an amazing day!

Jeanne
A Stroke of Jeanne-ius

Website    

2 comments:

I would love to hear any comments of suggestions you may have regarding this blog. Thank you so much and have a great day!