Monday, May 17, 2021

Card Maker Stamp Collection - Cute Boots

 This post features some new/old stamps from Spellbinders.  This image may look familiar, that is because it was originally released as an FSJ stamp set.  Spellbinders is now re-releasing it as a clear stamp set under the Spellbinders name.  It is part of the Cardmakers Stamp Collection.  Today I am featuring the super cute stamp set called Cute Boots.  


I was inspired to create this card from the background paper which comes from the Create and Bloom Paper Pack. After applying the paper to the card base, I cut out two hills, freehand, from Limeade Splash cardstock and inked the edges using Mowed Lawn Distress ink and a foam dauber.  The hillsides were then placed and glued to the front of the card. I felt it needed more clouds in the sky, so I cut out two using the Cloud Dreams die. and white cardstock.   I used the smallest die and then glued the one on the right and popped the one on the left up using foam squares.  

The image was stamped onto X-press it card stock and colored with my copic markers.  She was then fussy cut and placed onto the card using foam squares.  The sentiment was also from the Cute Boots set and was stamped onto white cardstock using VersaFine Clair, Nocturne ink and popped it up also using foam squares.  As a final touch I applied Wink of Stella to all the raindrops for a little added sparkle.  

All of the products used to create this card are linked to the product for your convenience.  This was a really cute image to color and a fun card to create.  I hope you will give it a try.  Please be sure to check out all the other stamps in this collection!

Thanks for stopping by and Keep Creating!

Jeanne

2 comments:

I would love to hear any comments of suggestions you may have regarding this blog. Thank you so much and have a great day!