Thursday, August 10, 2017

Make a Wish with Dandelion Wishes



Our Dandelion Wishes stamp set is so beautiful, you will not be able to resist using it!  I embossed my dandelion with white embossing powder on our vellum paper and then again on cardstock to get the soft dreamy look I was going for.  Unfortunately, the photo does not do it justice.  It is really pretty in person.

All of the products used are listed below and can be purchased on my website, www.funstampersjouney.com/jeannebobish  and if you would like to see how this card was created, check out my facebook page at www.facebook.com/jeanne/bobish


Paper:

Turbo Teal Cardstock CS-0127                                     Whip Cream Cardstock  CS-0040
Pool Play Cardstock CS-0092                                        Journey Vellum  PP-0044

Inks:

Pool Play True Color Fusion Ink IP-0051                      Clear Pigment Ink IP-0102
Catalina Splash True Color Fusion Ink  IP-0073

Stamps:

Dandelion Wishes Stamp Set  SS-0497

Accessories:

Journey Pearls AC-0024
Whip Cream Sparkle Tape AC-0258
Special Day Organza Ribbon  AC-0316
White Embossing Powder IP-0098

Adhesives:

Foam Squares Medium  AD-0085
Easy Glide Adhesive Runner - AD-0081
Glue Dots AD-0083

Tools:



I hope you like the soft dreamy look of this card as much as I do.  Please check out our online catalogs for these and other fantastic products.  I am sure you will find something you just gotta have! 

I am continuing my give-away so the first person to place an order on my website, www.funstampersjourney.com/jeannebobish  will receive all 4 of the cards pictured below.  Every day that someone doesn't order, I will add another card.  



So, please stop by and check out both of our catalogs.  The holiday trends mini catalog is packed full of fun items for your holiday cardmaking, scrapbooking, and decorating projects.  And don't forget our Inspiration book and Catalog too!

I am always anxious to hear your comments regarding these blog posts.  Please share with your friends.

Thanks for stopping by and have an AMAZING day!

Jeanne

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear any comments of suggestions you may have regarding this blog. Thank you so much and have a great day!