Friday, August 4, 2017

It's a Cowboy Birthday!



I just loved this stamp set when I first saw it.  It just the perfect assortment of stamps and sentiments for those western themed cards!  I thought the striped paper from our Mystic Romance Prints paper pack was a great place to start.  The I used the horseshoe background stamp to create another layer of patterned paper.  The rest was easy!  It makes for a quick and colorful birthday card for your favorite buckaroo!

All the products used can be found on my website www.funstampersjourney.com/jeannebobish and I have everything that I used listed below.  If you are interested in seeing a video on how this card was created from start to finish, just check our my facebookpage www.facebook.com/jeanne.bobish.  

Paper:

Butter Cream Cardstock CS-0006                                     Mystic Romance Prints  PP-0047

Inks and Colors:

Cranberry Bliss True Color Fusion Ink Pad  IP-0049
Denim Days True Color Fusion Ink Pad  IP-0010
Cocoa Powder True Color Fusion Ink Pad  IP-0016
Black Licorice True Color Fusion Ink Pad IP-0041
Color Burst Color Pencils  JM-0077

Stamps and Dies:

Dude Ranch Stamp Set  SS-0477
Dude Ranch Die Set      DI-0341

Accessories:

Rainbow Drops AC-0178

Adhesives:

Easy Glide Adhesive Runner - AD-0081
Journey Craft Glue - AD-0111
Glue Dots AD-0083
Foam Squares Medium  AD-0085

Tools:





I  hope you enjoyed this card and will give it a try for yourself!  Remember our new Holiday Trends Mini Catalog is now live and available to be viewed here.  I hope you will take a moment and check out all the wonderful products we have available for all the fall and winter holidays.  And of course you will want to check out our large inspiration book and catalog!

************************************GIVE-AWAY**********************************

I am offering the card of the day as a giveaway to the first person to place an order on my website.  I have had no orders placed for the past four days so the  four cards pictured below will all be sent to you for free if you are the first person to place an order on my site www.funstampersjourney.com/jeannebobish .  







Place your order now!  Thanks for stopping by and have an amazing day!
Jeanne

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear any comments of suggestions you may have regarding this blog. Thank you so much and have a great day!