Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Just Roll With It - Masculine Card July 12, 2017



I think we all struggle to create masculine cards, so today I thought I would give it a go.  I used some of our designer papers which made creating this a lot easier and less time consuming.  I just love how it turned out and think that it would make a great card for that man in your life.

I have listed all the items used to create this card below.  They can all be purchased on my website www.funstampersjourney.com/jeannebobish.  I hope you will give this card a try.

Cardstock:


Pencils and Ink:


Stamps and Dies :


Accessories:


Adhesives:

Medium Foam Squares AD-0085
Easy Glide Permanent Adhesive Tape Runner - AD-0081


Tools:


I hope this helped you to try more masculine cards.  Sometimes we tend to avoid them because we feel they are more difficult, but really they are not.  If you would like to see a video on how this card was created from start to finish, please check out my facebook page at www.facebook.com/jeannebobish .  

You can order a catalog of all our fabulous products here.  It is 334 pages packed full of awesome craft products and beautiful  inspiration.  

Please share this blog with all your cardmaking and papercrafting friends.  Thanks for stopping by and have an AMAZING day!

Jeanne

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear any comments of suggestions you may have regarding this blog. Thank you so much and have a great day!