Friday, July 21, 2017

Black and White Thank You So Much Card! July 21, 2017



I LOVE these striped papers from our Project Me paper collection.  They really make for some striking additions to any cards.  This card in particular, I used the diagonal striped paper along with our new Steel Rule Die - Timeless Foliage.  I believe it created a very dramatic card.  And, you can easily change out to sentiment to use this layout for any occasion.

All the products used in this card can be purchased from my website.website.  Please stop by and check out all the awesome products we have to offer.  










I hope you enjoy this card.  To view a video tutorial on how it was created, stop by my facebook page.  If you don't already have a catalog, you can view the online version here.  I am sure once you see it, you will want a copy of your very own! 

Thanks for stopping by and have an AMAZING day!

Jeanne








No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear any comments of suggestions you may have regarding this blog. Thank you so much and have a great day!