Thursday, August 24, 2017

Lavender Thank You Card using Second Printings from Gel Press.


If you happened to watch my last video, you saw how I created a lovely back ground for  my I Heart You Card using our gel press.  

And I also showed you how to take a second printing from the gel press, and that I would be using that in a future card.  Well today is that card.  I used that second printing to create the flowers that are placed inside the filmstrip die.  I hope you like the card.  It is a very simple, and easy card to do and, you can certainly change up the sentiment to be whatever you want. 

I have a complete list of items used below, which you can find on my website .  You can also view a video on how both of these cards were created by checking out my facebook page.

Paper:


Inks and Colors:

Petty Amethyst True Color Fusion Ink IP-0018
Pretty Pansy True Color Fusion Ink  IP-0026
Color Burst Pencils JM-0077   (#35)

Stamps and Dies:

Pretty Petals Stamps Set  SS-0455   (Host Exclusive)*
Pretty Petals Die Set DI-0314 (Host Exclusive)*
Filmstrip Die DI-0282
Journey Ovals Die Set DI-0042
Summer Garden SS-0078

Accessories:

Journey Silver Thread AC-0204
Fashion Silver AC-0293
Sweet Candy Drops  AC-0275

Adhesives:


Easy Glide Adhesive Runner - AD-0081
Journey Craft Glue - AD-0111
Glue Dots AD-0083

Tools:



* These two Host Exclusives can only be purchased by having a $300 party or placing an order of $300 or more.  The stamp and die set can then be purchased at a reduced price using your Journey Dollars which are also awarded for this size order.  

I hope you enjoy this card and playing with the gel press.  It is now my new favorite tool in my collection.  I cannot wait to start creating more fun and fabulous backgrounds.  The gel press along with all the other items used, again, can be purchased on my website www.funstampersjourney.com/jeannebobish  I hope you will stop by and take a look around.  I think you will be amazed at all the fabulous products we have to offer.  

Please share this blog with your friends and fellow crafters.  Thanks for stopping by and have an amazing day!

Jeanne

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear any comments of suggestions you may have regarding this blog. Thank you so much and have a great day!