Thursday, August 17, 2017

Holding You in Prayer 3-D Rose Card



Fun Stampers Journey's Mystic Romance Paper Pack is absolutely gorgeous!  If you haven't yet taken a look at it you must!  It made making this beautiful card very simple.  I love the rose paper soooo much and decided to cut out some of the design and use just that on my card with a simple sentiment.  I cut out duplicate roses and popped them up with foam squares to add dimension.

To see a detailed video on how this card was made, check out my facebook page www.facebook.com/jeannebobish.   And all of the products used are listed below and can be found and purchased on my website www.funstampersjourney.com/jeannebobish


Paper:

Butter Cream Cardstock  CS-0006
Lemon Grass Cardstock  CS-0019
Black Licorice Cardstock  CS-0003
Whip Cream Cardstock CS-0040
Mystic Romance Prints PP-0047

Ink:

Black Licorice True Color Fusion Ink Pad IP-0041

Accessories:

Rainbow Drops AC-0178

Adhesives:

Easy Glide Adhesive Runner - AD-0081
Journey Craft Glue - AD-0111
Foam Squares Medium  AD-0085
Journey Foam Squares - small  AD-0084
Glue Dots AD-0083

Tools:



I hope you enjoy this card!  It was so fun to make and I think it turned out beautifully.  Please stop by my website www.funstampersjourney.com/jeannebobish and check out all the wonderful products we have for your crafting fun!  Please share this blog with your crafty friends too!

**********************CONTINUOUS GIVEAWAY******************************

Would you like to receive these three cards plus 2 others of my choice absolutely FREE?  Then be the first person to place an order on my website and they are yours!  In the rare event of more than one order, I will select the order with the largest dollar amount before tax and shipping.  So what are you waiting for?  



Let all your friends know of this awesome opportunity too!  Thanks for stopping by and have an AMAZING day!

Jeanne

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear any comments of suggestions you may have regarding this blog. Thank you so much and have a great day!