Friday, July 14, 2017

Masculine Retirement Card July 14, 2017


Wow!  I have been on a creative roll lately.  Since I received my large order from the new Fun Stampers Journey 2017-2018 Inspiration Catalog, I can not stop creating!  Everything I have ordered is absolutely beautiful and has inspired me so much!   And this card is no exception.  Although the plane is not a new stamp, the background paper is.  And with a little embossing, and texture, and distressing, I created this fabulous card.  

 You can also watch a live video of how this card and unique background was created on my facebook  page www.facebook.com/astrokeofjeanneius.  Be sure to "like"  this page as I will be having a super giveaway next week to anyone who places an order with me.  (non Journey Coaches only!).   It will be announced on this facebook page so you do not want to miss out on this super opportunity!

I have listed all the products used below and they can all be purchased from my website www.funstampersjourney.com/jeannebobish.

Paper:

Romantic Journey Prints PP-0045
Butter Cream CS-0006
Pumpkin Bread  CS-0098

Ink: 

Pumpkin Bread True Color Fusion Ink Pad  IP-0057
Hazelnut Blend True Color Fusion Ink Pad  IP-0012
Bronze Silk IP-0091
Dark Roast Silk IP-0095

Stamps:

Big Adventure - AT-0194
Bird Melody SS-0496

Accessories:

Corugated Board Embossing Folder  EF-0017
Journey Modeling Paste JM-0073
Journey Natural Twine AC-0005
Sea Stones  AC-0283
Be Natural Brads AC-0216

Adhesives:

Easy Glide Permanent Adhesive Tape Runner - AD-0081
Journey Foam Squares - Med.  AD--0085
Journey Foam Squares - small  AD-0084


Tools: 

Journey Blooms Paper Trimmer TO-0039

I hope you enjoyed this more masculine retirement card.  It is so fun and easy to make that I hope you will give it a try!  Stop by my website and check out all the fabulous products we have to offer.  I am sure you will find something you love!  

Thanks for stopping by and have an AMAZING day!

Jeanne








No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear any comments of suggestions you may have regarding this blog. Thank you so much and have a great day!