Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Gorgeous Celebrate (Wedding/Shower) Card



When I first saw this stamp set , Dance Life, in our new Inspiration Book and Catalog, I knew it was a must have.  It is such a beautiful and delicate image that would make a perfect wedding, or bridal shower card.  I stamped the image onto our vellum and then placed that on top of some butter cream cardstock which complimented the beautiful blue rose paper from our Romantic Journey Prints.  I felt that the silver glitter tape, and fashion silver beads added just the right touch to create this beautiful card.  All the products used are listed below and can be found on my web page www.funstampersjourney.com/jeannebobish.


Paper:

Butter Cream Cardstock  CS-0006
Denim Days Cardstock  CS-0082
Brush Silver Cardstock  CS-0135
Journey Vellum - PP-0044
Romantic Journey Prints PP-0045

Ink:
Denim Days True Color Fusion Ink IP-0010

Stamps:
Dance Life SS-0500

Accessories:

Fashion Silver - AC-0293
Silver Sparkle Tape - AC-0259

Adhesives:

Easy Glide Permanent Adhesive Tape Runner - AD-0081
Medium Foam Squares AD-0085

Tools:



Optional:


I really hope you like this card.  It is so much prettier in person than in the photo.   Check out my how-to video on my facebook page www.facebook.com/jeannebobish to see how this card was made from start to finish.  

Be sure to check out my website for these and all the other products that Fun Stampers Journey has to offer!  

Thanks for stopping by!  Have an amazing day!

Jeanne


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear any comments of suggestions you may have regarding this blog. Thank you so much and have a great day!