Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Embroidered Rose Thanks Card



One type of card that is always good to have is a thank  you card.  You never know when you will need to say thank you for a kind deed or a special gift.  Today I am featuring just such a card.  This one is so very simple to create and beautiful to present.   All the products used can be found on my website.

I have listed all the products used below.  Please browse thru our massive catalog, you will be amazed at all the beautiful items we have to offer.  You can see the online version of the catalog here .  You can also order a copy for your very own.  

Paper:


Ink:


Stamps:


Dies:


Accessories:


Adhesives:

Easy Glide Permanent Adhesive Tape Runner - AD-0081
Journey Craft Glue AD-0111

Tools:



I hope you enjoyed today's card.  For a step by step video on how this card was created, you can watch my live video on my facebook page 

Thanks for stopping by and have an AMAZING day!

Jeanne


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear any comments of suggestions you may have regarding this blog. Thank you so much and have a great day!