Friday, April 30, 2021

Introducing a new Collection by Becca Feeken

I don't know about you, but I am a HUGE Becca Feeken fan.  She is a designer for Spellbinders and creates the most gorgeous die sets.  Today I am featuring one of the dies from the new Stained Glass Bouquet Collection.  I have created two cards using the Be Leave me die from this collection.  


This birthday card was very easy to create and I have listed all the  items from both cards, below.  I took a simple white base card and added a slightly smaller mat using Watermelon Fusion cardstock.  I then took a slighter smaller piece of white cardstock and cut out the design eliminating the outline and sentiment dies from the set.  Then using the Spellbinbinders DOM-AUG20 called sitting pretty I cut out the alphabet lettering using the Watermelon Fusion Cardstock.   I created two flowers and  the leaves using the DOML-APRIL-21 Universal  Curved Border Set.  Finally, I added some pink pearls from my stash.  




 This is the second card I created using the same die set.  The only difference is that I also cut the sentiment flag out of the center of the motif.  Again, using a white card base, I added a mat of colorful striped paper from the FSJ Create and Bloom Prints paper pack.  This created a lovely mat for the background.  I used a square die from my stash to cut out the white piece which was then cut using the Be Leave Me die set again, eliminating the outline die.  It was backed with watermelon fusion card stock.  Using the flag portion that was cut out from the motif, I stamped "Heartfelt Thanks" using the Spellbinders Giving Occasions stamp set and popped both the sentiment flag and the large square up using foam squares.  The three green enamel drops were added from my stash and to the motif to add some interest and coordinate with the striped paper.  

I hope you enjoyed both of these cards and will give this collection a look!  I am sure you will find something you like.  Becca's designs are incredible.  While at Spellbinders, you should check out all her wonderful designs.  


Thanks for stopping by!


SUPPLY LIST:

          Spellbinders Large Die of the Month for April21

          Create and Bloom Prints

2 comments:

I would love to hear any comments of suggestions you may have regarding this blog. Thank you so much and have a great day!