Friday, June 1, 2018

A Golfing Father's Day

Well it is now June, and you know that Father's Day will be here before we know it.  If you have a father who loves to golf, well have I got a card for you!  Fun Stampers Journey has just the perfect stamp and die set to make a special card just for dad.



I started off with a Kiwi Slice card stock base card.  I then cut a piece of Limeade Splash card stock 5.25 x 4 ".  Using the word stamps Birdie, Bogie, Eagle and Par, from the Par-Tee stamp set, I stamped the entire piece with Limeade Splash ink.

Then with Black Licorice Ink, I stamped the argyle pants, golf bag, several clubs, the flag and the golf ball all onto Whip Cream card stock.  I used the matching die set to cut out the bag, pants, and flag.  The smallest circle die from the Journey Circles die set was perfect for die cutting the golf ball.  The clubs were fussy cut.

I used the 1.5" punch cartridge and punch handle to cut three squares out of Black Licorice card stock.  I turned them to resemble diamond shapes and adhered them vertically along the left side of the stamped piece.  Using foam squares, I popped up the golf ball, flag, and pants, one on each diamond.

After fussy cutting the clubs, I adhered them to the back of the bag to give the appearance that they are in the bag.  They were then adhered to the front of the stamped pieces on the right side.

I stamped the sentiment onto Black Licorice card stock, using clear pigment ink and then embossed with White embossing powder.  It was then fussy cut and popped up using foam squares in the upper right corner.  As a final touch, I added three green rainbow drops.  Then I adhered it all to the Kiwi Slice base card.



I hope you like it and make one for your golf-loving dad!


Today is day number 17 of my Make it to Manager Bundles. I need to reach  a certain sales amount to achieve this goal and you can help me get there.   So for 30 days I will be offering a bundle for each project I create.  This bundle will be products used in each post and the total will include shipping and tax (if applicable).   All you have to do is press the Paypal Button below the bundle to purchase yours.

TODAY'S  BUNDLE
includes:

Par-Tee Stamp Set
Par-Tee Die Set
1.5" Square Punch Cartridge
Punch Handle 
+ a free Bloom Benefit!

All for just $66.02 which includes shipping and tax (where applicable)


I have listed the complete supply list below that links each item to my online store for purchase.  It can also be printed out by clicking the small "supply list" below the items.  I hope you enjoyed this card.  Thanks for stopping by and have an amazing day!

Jeanne
A Stroke of Jeanne-ius

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear any comments of suggestions you may have regarding this blog. Thank you so much and have a great day!