Thursday, September 21, 2017

October 31 is for Candy Halloween Card with Gel Press Background




I am sure I said it before, but I LOVE creating for Halloween.  It is such a fun and colorful holiday.  Although I like to stay more on the fun and whimsical side of the holiday rather than the spooky and creepy.  With that said, I thought that these two stamp sets would work well together.  I also got to play with my gel press again for the background and our printed papers added the finishing touch.

All of the products used are listed below and can be found on my website.  You can also watch a video on how this card was created by going to my You Tube Channel.


Paper:

Black Licorice Cardstock  CS-0003
Lemon Drop Cardstock  CS-0018
Whip Cream Cardstock  CS-0040
Fall Fest Prints PP-0048

Inks and Colors:

Black Licorice True Color Fusion Ink  IP-0041
Color Burst Colored Pencils - JM-0077
Lemon Drop Acrylic Paint  JM-0103
Candy Apple Acrylic Paint  JM-0100

Stamps, Dies, & Embossing Folders:

Halloween Silhouette  Stamp Set  SS-0530
Ghostly Treats Stamp Set - SS-0381
Ghostly Treats Die Set - DI-0232
Tag Elements Die Set  DI-0094

Accessories:

Candy Apple Twine AC-0266

Adhesives:

Easy Glide Adhesive Runner - AD-0081
Glue Dots AD-0083

Tools:





I really think that this card shows what Halloween is all about, the candy!  So why don't you create one of these cards and send it along to you favorite little trick  or treater.         

Remember too that the gel press and acrylic paints use to create this card (plus much more) are on sale this month!  So now is a great time to stock up.  Just visit my website and check out the Media Mix promotion tab under the shop button.  



Please be sure to subscribe to both this blog and my You Tube channel so that you don't miss out on any of this craftyness!  And, be sure to share them with all your crafty friends. Help me to promote Fun Stampers Journey, and build a strong customer base!  

Also, if you or anyone you know has been considering joining Fun Stampers Journey, now is a great time.  If you sign up during the month of September 2017, you will be able to get this great package valued at over $100.  FREE!   If you have any questions, just contact me for details.  I would love to have you on my team!


Thank you for stopping by and have an AMAZING day!  

Jeanne

2 comments:

I would love to hear any comments of suggestions you may have regarding this blog. Thank you so much and have a great day!