Friday, June 17, 2016

Baby Boy Mini Journal, Scrapbook, Photo Album




The past couple days I have decided to try my hand at creating a mini journal/scrapbook/photo album.  I have been inspired by following a wonderful paper artist by the name of Debbie Bankston.  She makes the most wonderful journals, check her out on facebook if you get a chance.  

Anyway, I purchase a lot  of my supplies from yard sales, flea markets, craig's list etc. and I had tons of stickers, papers, and die cuts of baby themed items and decided to make a mini baby book.  The front and back cover paper was attached to the chipboard using DecoArt DecouPage.  Front cover has a sleeve to insert a photo of the baby, a matching paper bow and some cute plastic charms.  Here are a couple pictures of some of the inside pages.  



To see a page by page flip thru and explanation on how it was made, check out my You Tube video below:



If you watched the tour of my craft room from my last video post, well let me tell you it looks nothing like that now!  It looks like a tornado went thru LOL!  I need to go clean up a little.  I want to try a baby girl book next.  I think these would make cute shower gifts.

Hope you like it and it inspires you to give it a try!

Thanks for stopping by,

Jeanne

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear any comments of suggestions you may have regarding this blog. Thank you so much and have a great day!